We had a lot of great comments on the previous article about this. It seems that the organization who made those findings is called “80-20 Educational Foundation”, and the President is a S.B.Woo. They seem well organized, and supporting them is a good way to get our voices heard in the media. They are currently working on posting an ad in the Washington Post about their findings, and I urge you if you can to make a donation for the cause.
We here at SingleAsianMale.com are not an Asian political organization, so I think it’s a good idea to join with other well-organized groups like this one to get our agenda out. This is for us as well as our future families. Here is the link to their website: http://www.80-20educationalfoundation.org/ .
Seen below is YOUR full-page color ad to appear in Washington Post
at the back of its Business section! It is a well-designed package making
the best case presentation on behalf of YOU and your children. At the
least, it will become the raison d’etre of a long struggle to eliminate
the glass ceiling above us. At the best, it’ll become the shock wave
shattering the glass ceiling HERE AND NOW. Please read the ad now.
Click to See Larger Image
Your ad costs $33,000 to $45,000 depending on how soon we want it published. 80-20 Educational Foundation has already raised the basic money for you. Will you donate to help publish it sooner?
Once your ad is published, it will be read into the Congressional Record by a member of the Congress. History beckons!
Your ad will also be THE TOOL TO OPEN THE DOORS OF
1. editorial boards of major mainstream media,
2. TV news programs such as 60 Minutes of CBS, 20/20 of ABC & Dateline NBC in our attempt to induce them to publicize our plight,
3. major foundations in our application for big grants to make a long and sustained effort to win equal opportunity for Asian Americans,
4. Senate and House Committees to induce public hearings* ,
5. Nat’l Republican Party (RNC) and DNC to induce action PRIOR to the 2006 election *,
6. Large law firms to take our case to the courts for the enforcement of Executive Order 11246, which will be very costly in time and money and will be our last resort.
If you know of organizations that may want to be sponsors of this historic ad, ask them to get in touch with S. B. Woo directly via sbwEF@80-20.us 30 plus public-minded, generous Asian Ams. and AsAm. orgs. are already sponsors, each paying $1,000. Their names will be displayed in the box seen in the lower right hand side of the ad.
The clarion has sounded. History beckons. Let’s together fulfill our historic generational responsibility.
SB : President, 80-20 Educational Foundation, Inc.